Those 9 years...

I love to write in both English and Malayalam, with terrible mistakes hoping to get corrected by the course of time, and now if someone ask me why this one is in English, even I have no answers to that.

Now if I look back to that impromptu break I had from this platform, those nine years were full of stages of me building up myselves. I did learn how to be a nice person, how to behave properly, even between certain obscene situations, I learnt how to reassess and repair to an extent, and more, to add the recent one: just don't get too excited about turnarounds in our life. Watch the show, and take what's yours. Face your problems with a fine smile, even if that smile is of helplessness. It certainly boosts our morale of moving forward with it. ❤️

0 comments:

Post a Comment